When you decide to sell your house in Chula Vista the process isn’t all that simple. First you’ve got to prepare the house, notify your tenants if you have them and start meeting with agents. Here at GBH we’ve designed a simpler way to get a fair offer for your house and close within days instead of months. Here’s how the process works…
1. Complete the form and we begin our evaluation, quickly we have a cash offer for you to review. Then we schedule a time that works for you to view the property.
2. All paperwork and funding is handled by a title and escrow company at no cost to you.
4. Get paid and begin the next chapter of your life!
How is this possible?
Working with retail buyers can be complicated, there is emotion involved and agents. Both of which have a huge influence in the speed and ease of a transaction. We are professional cash house buyers in Chula Vista. We can inspect your property quickly and make a decision fast.
2. Close on your schedule, tell us when is ideal and we can make it happen
3. No Fees, No Commissions you collect 100% of the proceeds from your house
4. Sell as is, no need to repair, paint, clean or fix your house prior to selling
5. No open houses, no hassles just a simple inspection and we’re done
6. Clear communication with a professional house buyer
Our goal is to provide you with a cash offer for your house quickly and allow you the time to decide on your best path to selling your home. We aren’t afraid of taking on a project or a problem tenant. Take a moment and submit your property information and we can begin.
“I’m writing to you this afternoon to say thank you.
It was a pleasure doing business with you and I would recommend you to anyone exploring his or her options. My favorite part about doing business with you was how ﬂexible you were and how open you were to any questions I had.
Moving out of our family home was an emotional experience for many diﬀerent reasons and throughout the whole process you were very respectful. It was a big decision to sell our home and I’m very happy that I decided to put my faith in you.
Take care, Tim and good luck in all of your future endeavors.”Curtis Reeves
I am writing this letter to thank you for being very understanding about the death of my daughter during the sale of my unit and the closing of escrow.
Everything seemed to be done to make all parts of the sale to be convenient to me. I really appreciate the professionalism you displayed from beginning to end.
I would,and will, recommend you to anyone I know who is looking to sell property.”Jim Irwin