When you decide to sell your house the process isn’t all that simple. First you’ve got to prepare the house, notify your tenants if you have them and start meeting with agents. Here at GBH we’ve designed a simpler way to get a fair offer for your house and close within days instead of months. Here’s how the process works…
1. Complete the form and we begin our evaluation, quickly we have a cash offer for you to review. Then we schedule a time that works for you to view the property. There are no visits to the property without the owners consent, discretion is always a priority.
2. All paperwork and funding is handled by a local title and escrow company at no cost to you.
4. Get paid and begin the next chapter of your life 🙂
How is this possible?
Working with retail buyers can be complicated, there is emotion involved and agents. Both of which have a huge influence in the speed and ease of a transaction. We are professional cash house buyers in Escondido. We can inspect your property quickly and make a decision fast.
2. Close on your schedule, tell us when is ideal and we can make it happen
3. No Fees, No Commissions you collect 100% of the proceeds from your house
4. Sell as is, no need to repair, paint, clean or fix your house prior to selling
5. No open houses, no hassles just a simple inspection and we’re done
6. Clear communication with a professional house buyer
Our goal is to provide you with a cash offer for your house quickly and allow you the time to decide on your best path to selling your home. We aren’t afraid of taking on a project or a problem tenant. Take a moment and submit your property information and we can begin.
Thank you for assisting us with our property in San Diego. After attempts to sell it through our property manager were unsuccessful you managed to do everything as promised. I know we did not give you much time and with this happening during the holidays I was nervous for delays. Thankfully you and your staff made sure to have everything handled perfectly. Our tenants were happy with how professionally you handled a delicate situation, my family is appreciative that you managed to do what our agent could not.”Meinhart Lages
I am writing this letter to thank you for being very understanding about the death of my daughter during the sale of my unit and the closing of escrow.
Everything seemed to be done to make all parts of the sale to be convenient to me. I really appreciate the professionalism you displayed from beginning to end.
I would,and will, recommend you to anyone I know who is looking to sell property.”Jim Irwin