Selling an Inherited Property San Diego
We Buy Houses in San Diego and Surrounding Areas.
Looking for a simpler way to sell your house? We’ve created a simple four step process to work with home sellers in San Diego. Find out why we’re San Diego’s #1 cash home buyer.For the fastest service call or text anytime 858-264-1900 or email me personally at email@example.com
When you decide to sell your house in San Diego the process isn’t all that simple. First you’ve got to prepare the house, notify your tenants if you have them and start meeting with agents. Here at GBH we’ve designed a simpler way to get a fair offer for your house and close within days instead of months. Here’s how the process works…
1. Complete the form and we begin our evaluation, we’ll contact you in your preferred format right away to discuss the property and your situation. With just the address, we can provide you with a close range price prior to scheduling any visits to the property. This is done to ensure no one visits the property unless we’re VERY close to writing an offer.
2. Should you accept the offer. All paperwork and funding is handled by a title and escrow company at no cost to you. You are always welcome to have time to review or have a third party review documents for you. There are no appraisals, mortgages etc to cause any delays.
3. The transaction is followed closely from the start of escrow until its close. We are here to assist with occupants and logistics regarding the sale. We do this frequently and have plenty of tips should you want assistance or if you’re not near the property we can run point.
4. Escrow closes and you get the proceeds from the sale right away.
How is this possible?
Working with retail buyers can be complicated, there is emotion involved and agents. Both of which have a huge influence in the speed and ease of a transaction. We are professional cash house buyers in Escondido. We can inspect your property quickly and make a decision fast.
1. With or without tenants, we will buy your house
2. Close on your schedule, tell us when is ideal and we can make it happen
3. No Fees, No Commissions you collect 100% of the proceeds from your house
4. Sell as is, no need to repair, paint, clean or fix your house prior to selling
5. No open houses, no hassles just a simple inspection and we’re done
6. Clear communication with a professional house buyer
Our goal is to provide you with a cash offer for your house quickly and allow you the time to decide on your best path to selling your home. We aren’t afraid of taking on a project or a problem tenant. Take a moment and submit your property information and we can begin.
“I recently contacted Tim when I was running out of time to sell my late father’s home.
There was a reverse mortgage on the property and my time limit to sell the house was nearing. We had received numerous offers from investors but with the realtor commissions we were going to be lucky to break even.
Our listing agreement had expired so I decided to try a different approach. I decided to go directly to the investors and found Tim. From our first conversation I found him to be trustworthy and believable.
He was very empathetic to my situation and made the whole process relatively painless. He made a fair offer which gave my family close to what we were looking to get out of the house. We opened escrow on Friday and closed the following Friday.
Tim stayed on top of the escrow company and kept me informed of the progress on a daily basis. In short, he delivered on everything he said he would do.
Thanks again Tim. It was a pleasure doing business with you“
I am writing this letter to thank you for being very understanding about the death of my daughter during the sale of my unit and the closing of escrow.
Everything seemed to be done to make all parts of the sale to be convenient to me. I really appreciate the professionalism you displayed from beginning to end.
I would,and will, recommend you to anyone I know who is looking to sell property.”