Hate the idea of spending over 6% of your property’s value on paying someone to sell it? If you are reading this you don’t need to. Thanks to the internet home buyers and home sellers can now find each other without the expensive help of an agent. We have created a four step process to buy your house in San Diego.
1. We make you a NO OBLIGATION cash offer
2. Escrow handles all paperwork and funding at no cost to you
3. We buy your home as is with or without tenants, you make no repairs.
4. Collect your check and move on with life
How to sell homes for sale in San Diego (without a realtor)
How is this possible?
Easy, we don’t work with agents so there is on average 6% in commissions saved. We can pay you more and still get a deal thanks to eliminating the middle man. Since we’re in the business of buying houses we’re capable of making a quick decision and working with issues that scare away the typical retail buyer.
1. With or without tenants, we will buy your house
2. Close on your schedule, tell us when is ideal and we can make it happen
3. No Fees, No Commissions you collect 100% of the proceeds from your house
4. Sell as is, no need to repair, paint, clean or fix your house prior to selling
5. No open houses, no hassles just a simple inspection and we’re done
6. Clear communication with a professional house buyer
We buy homes or houses for sale in San Diego and require only one visit to the property to inspect it quickly. After that we are ready to make an as is purchase. Give us a call or email and learn how simple it can be to sell your home when you’have a professional buyer.
I am writing this letter to thank you for being very understanding about the death of my daughter during the sale of my unit and the closing of escrow.
Everything seemed to be done to make all parts of the sale to be convenient to me. I really appreciate the professionalism you displayed from beginning to end.
I would,and will, recommend you to anyone I know who is looking to sell property.”Jim Irwin
I hope this is OK. It’s all true.
Being the “BATMAN” fan that I am, I decided to contact Tim Gordon based solely on his last name. After speaking with him, I fondly changed his name to “Commissioner Gordon”. Not only was Tim very professional, but I found him to be a caring, trustworthy, patient and honorable individual. He always kept me “in the loop” with what was happening and I never had to worry about anything. Tim “Commissioner” Gordon, thank you for everything! I wish you and your company nothing but the BEST!